Friday, December 01, 2006

Flixie.

Apperently hamsters grow out of their wheels.... so what does that mean?! Should I buy him another one or just deal? I cleaned his cage a few days ago and didnt realize that I had no bedding left! So Flixie doesnt have much bedding and I bought a new one a day ago so I decided to just re-clean his entire cage. I might as well! It would be a waste if I just added more only to have to clean it in a few days anyway.

He was having a weird dream last night that made his feet and hands twitch. It scared the crap out of me so I woke him up, he looked at me grumpily and curled back into a ball to go back to sleep. Boys. lol.

He's also been chewing on his cage a bit lately... poohie. Flixie boo what do you want from mama?!? His cage is too small to put toys and stuff... I'll figure something out... I still dont know what to get him for Christmas...

Which is kinda ironic cause the cage was Hammie's gift for Christmas last year and so was Flixie lol. And now Flixie lives in the cage! The two gifts haha. Okay, wtf? Man who thinks of this shit? Apperently me!! Haha.

In happier news....

FLiXiE WiLL BE ONE YEAR OLD iN *28* DAYS!!


Yayyy!!! I'm throwing a big party for him! By big I mean Goomba's invited lol. I took a few videos of Flixie with my new camera. I have to upload them soon and post them... they're really good quality too.

I love my Flixie baby!!

And the Hammie and Roxas baby!

I'll update on Goomba later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home