Sunday, December 17, 2006

Someone's turning ONE!!

Yes! It is almost Flix's first birthday! I cant believe how time flies! I remember the day we got him and how he'd always bite me when he was a baby. Oh and yes, how he use to nibble on my carpet, he was always a fatty hehe. I remember how tiny he was and how he didnt have long hair yet. Oh and how he was too small to move the ball so he tried to dig.... awww... he was sooo tiny! Now look at him! He's huge!!! I cant believe an entire year already passed! I love my baby boy! He's of course, having a party =).

He's doing good by the way. Building big beds since it's so cold lately and hording food all over the place. He actually has two beds hehe. What a lazy butt! But he's doing great and that's all that matters =). I dont know what to get him for Christmas / his birthday yet! Ahhhhh!!




Goomba's doing good too, he's also hibernating hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home