Monday, April 16, 2007

Digging and biting.

Whenever Flix sleeps inside the top room, sometimes he randomly starts digging and trying to bite the bottom of the cage which drives me nuts cause of the sound of his teeth scratching against the plastic. I was tryin to stop him just now, and it seems harder & harder to try & stop him. So I gave up and just decided to watch him.

When he stopped, he looked a bit confused & had to remake his bed. I'm a little worried about him because... I dont know. He does a lot of weird things. He seems to not be bothered by me vaccuming anymore since I've done it everyday since he was a baby but I cant help but think that it somehow messed him up. Maybe I'm just trippin.

He's going to the vet next week cause he has a scab on his back that went completely away and came back even bigger. My mom felt it & said it feels like a scab as well but I'm going to take him just in case.



Here's a pic of it.


Here's a close up. It was really hard to get this pic cause he kept squirming.




It really does feel & look like a scab but why does it keep coming back? And it came back bigger too. Plus he had one on his leg a few weeks ago, I dont know if it's still there... I think it is... =( I wish hamsters could talk, then taking care of him would be so much easier!!

I also got him two new toys lately. One is a tube that goes up and it leads to a dome thingie and another is an external wheel. I have to get those hooked up soon, I think he's getting bored of his cage =(.

There was something else I was going to update on, I just dont remember what is =( but when I remember I'll probably just add it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home