Friday, April 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOMBA!

Today's Gomba's first birthday! Our youngest is all grown up! I cant believe it's already been a YEAR since we've got him! We went to buy him gifts yesterday. Daddy got him food and Honey & Milk yogurt drops and I got him a hamster tv thingie that he can sleep in. I dont think we'll be baking him a cake today, maybe just giving him bread and some other treats. In small portions. He's still very energetic and awake. =)

I'll post pics of how his bday went later today.



Flixie on the other hand.... I can feel him starting to slow down. When he walks hand to hand he's very cautious, not like when he was a baby and he'd pretty much leap from hand to hand. He's also been sleeping a lot and he's a heavy sleeper. The sound of things moving or bags being messed with doesnt wake him up anymore, depending on how asleep he is, I can open the top part of the CritterTrail or take it completely off and he wont wake up. It sorta makes me sad he isnt as active as he use to be, but he's turning 2 soon... I love my fuzzy butt so much. I know I've been laggin on taking him to the vet, I still have to find a carrier...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home