Friday, April 20, 2007

Ahhhh!

My computer crashed!! As in, it was stuck at the XP loading screen for what felt like forever! Good thing I figured out how to find my files in Safe Mode and I was able to rescue the pictures of Flix, if I hadnt I would had been very angry & sad! Now all the pictures are safely copied on to a CD. Whew.

Flixie is doing good, he's been sleeping a lot probably because it's been really cold lately. Man I feel like sleeping a lot! He's such a chubby head when he sleep's a lot though. I keep saying I'm going to take him to the vet & never really find time to, though I am determined to take him next week! I just have to find a carry cage for him since his cage is too big to be taking around...

He suddenly has a liking to corn and the cereal looking food. Like the red cereal looking ball's and the orange and green cereal looking bean thing's. He barely eats sunflower seeds and peanuts anymore...

The hair on his butt is turning light brown to white, kinda weird. And he scratched off his scab! It's still there, but smaller. It looks like he scratched off the bigger one. I dont see how he ended up with that, there's nothing on his cage he coulda cut himself with! How weird. Then again, he does do some weiiiird stuff on his free time lol.

Flix smell's like sweat. Like hamster sweat/oil and aspen bedding. At first I didnt like it, but now I love his smell =).

Hmm, that's all I have on him for now. I dont see Goomba often and Daddy's barely home to tell me anything new with Goomba, so yeah... poor Goomba. His bday's coming up soon though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home