Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Goomba!!

Today's Goomba's First Birthday!! I forgot my digi cam cause I was in such a rush.... grrr.

Went to Albertson's to look for cupcakes for Goomba's birthday. They had soda creme cakes. They had Crush, Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and Dr. Pepper they had another one but I wasnt really looking. Intersting, I might have to stop by and try one.... or two lol. They had cupcakes but no plain ones. They had ones that LOOKed plain but they had filling on the inside... you can choose from strawberry, lemon or custurd. Wow, it looked plain on the outside lol.

Went to Rayles and he ended up getting a 12 pack of just plain cupcakes with frosting and balloon candles. Went back to the house and did the birthday thing. He took two bites of his cake and walked off lol. He was more interested in the wrapper!



Goomba sleeping.
Taken by Daddy.


Happy Birthday Goomba!!!

Taken by Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home