Monday, May 14, 2007

Peanut Butter?

That's what it kinda reminds me of. He's been moving his mouth around like he just had peanut butter. Martin says maybe he just got something stuck in his cheek pouch. It just worries me, it kinda looked like he stuck his hand in his mouth. Maybe I'm just overreacting. Either way, he has to go to the vet soon and I finally got around to setting his appointment. FiNALLY. I made a list of questions I wanted to ask the vet. So I dont forget to cover anything.

Other then that he's been eating and drink normally. He doesnt play much lately, he's always sleeping. But he kinda get's into phases like that.

He's awake and digging right now. I dont know what he's looking for, but he's been digging around all day. The hair on his but is really starting to thin and hes getting black dots everywhere. It's kinda weird. He's not dehydrated (I check all the time), he's pretty healthy. Just some stuff that I'm worried about.

Like his bad dreams for one. And his squeaking... I cant believe he's gonna be a year and a half this month! I love my baby fuzzy butt so much. I love his company and his sweet fuzzy face. He's the best thing in the world, really he is.

I cant help but worry about him and miss him when I'm not home. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home