Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Check up!!

Last week we took Flix to get a check up. He weighs 182 grams!! Goodness!! He was a good boy the whole time. Found out that yogurt drops are bad for them (oh, that's his fav!), his squeeking is fine, she checked his fur and it could be a disease but it looks fine, he might just be grooming too hard. Overall he's good, but I still worry about him =(.

I put his frozen water bottle in his cage earlier to keep him cool, he was getting all grumpy last night. I didnt think it would be this hot at night... hopefully he'll be okay in here, I'd hate to leave him in a different room again. Cause my room does heat up pretty fast =(. He's been trying to sleep in his wheel lately, which sorta makes me feel bad. I wish I could help him! At least its not that bad during the day (how ironic right?).

I'm starting a new job soon and it requires me to be away at night, I mean I'll still have mornings to be with him but I dont wanna spend too much time away from him.... I love my baby. I know he's healthy and he's fine, but I still worry. =(






Goomba on the other hand is doing good, he's still energetic and fuzzy as ever! He's been bringing all his bedding to the top (in his cage the top is a detachable carrier) and keeping the bedding clean. Daddy says he's a good boy off that alone lol. Goomba's a weirdo head!!

Oh yah last week when Daddy was here we were playing with Flix and he was doing the hand-to-hand thing and he slipped and scratched my arm.... the scratch is still there, it's scabbing lol. He got me pretty good. I have a feeling its gonna leave a scar =\.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home