Thursday, June 28, 2007

=]

Guess who's gonna be a year and a half tomorrow!!!



Flixie butt!!


I'm so blessed to have such a sweet and healthy baby. I love him so much =]. I just hate how I always have to work and I barely get to spend time with him. Even all the days I've spent next to his cage arent enough, all the hours I spent watching him sleep, bathe, eat, play... arent enough. I wish I could always be with him, esp now... but I'm too busy working and it really makes me sad.

His hair is starting to thin out everywhere almost. Mostly his legs, his butt and his back... fuzzy butt's butt isnt so fuzzy anymore =(.

The CritterTrail is falling apart. But I dont wanna buy him a new one since it was Hammie's.... the top room broke off. It still clicks on but I cant open the top door cause the thingie that connects to the cage snapped off =(. I dont know if Flixie got fatter but he looks like he's struggling more to get up to the tube.... hmm lol. Poor baby. But other then that he's doing good. He a bit more active, which makes me really happy. Eating and drinking the same. He decided he wanted two beds, on both sides of the wheel and he decided to pee on the outside of his food bowl. I'm not gonna stop him, whatever makes him happy lol.

I love my baby =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home