Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No nail's....?

I was playing with & recording Flix today and while I was playing with him, I noticed his fingers & toes looked a little... off. So I took a closer look and realized that he was missing his nail's. On all of his fingers and all of his toes. No wonder he scratches so much! He has no nail's! I dont know why I didnt notice this sooner (since Martin "noticed it earlier" but didnt bother to tell me, like its not important I know, esp since we took him to the vet for his scratching problem? Sure.)... I wonder if this was happening before I took him for his itching problem or not. Perhaps not, I'm sure the vet would have caught on to that. But my poor baby! I hope it's not troubling him too much and I wish I had seen this sooner. I feel horrible :(

Other then that, he was really active and hyper when I came home today. Lately he's been awake and active when I come home... so that's really comforting. He doesnt seem like a hamster who's two years old, when hes awake he seems like how he did when he was younger. It's just after waking him up when you can feel how old and how fragile he is. But he's still my baby. And I'm so blessed he's okay and healthy right now.

I'm going to call the vet in the morning and ask about his nail's...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home