Sunday, February 24, 2008

Flix never stops amazing me!

I heard Flix drinking some water so I rushed over there to say hi like I usually do. And usually these days he pays no mind and goes back to sleep since hes sick/old... I dont know what to call it really but he isnt feeling too well... more on that later.

But this time, he started sniffing in my direction and looking around. He has trouble getting out of bed but it looked like he wanted to play. So I stuck my hand in his cage (took off the top room) and he slowly walked out of his bed to get to my hand, he couldnt get completely out of bed but it looked like he wanted out so I took him out and had him crawl around, talked to him for a bit... looks like his legs are getting worse and worse everyday... but he's being so strong. You can tell that he's trying so hard to be strong and its really inspiring. He's such a cutie. I love his face, he just always brightens my day... I hope he knows that.

His body is getting colder & feeling more fragile by the day. But what happened today made me so happy. I was so excited to play with him and give him kisses. I gave him new food by his bed..

Oh I went to change his food in his food bowl and he WOULD wake up and try to get to his FOOD bowl! Haha. Fatty! Even being sick and old he still has energy for his food! Hehe. I love my baby boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home